«The general trade through four generations.» Founded in 1923
The history of this shop started with Uncle Leo who have built it and later on in 1923 Elias Emm.Sioros and his brothers formed the “General Partnership Trading Company Elias Em.Sioros & Co ” . The store had it all from cement to oil ! An emblem of the “Pegasus” by Mobil Oil is still hanging at the door of the warehouse.In 1980 Theodore Sioros took over the store selling exclusively the groceries and from 2001 his daughter, Irene Siora is in the charge .
Photographs from the archive of Dinas Vitzilaiou